Have a Gospel Bracelet-Making Party
Help out the Children’s Gospel Box by hosting a Gospel Bracelet-Making Party! It is easy and you can get your friends and family involved.
Order materials. (Click here for list of materials and where to purchase them.)
Invite your friends and family over to your home. (You can use Facebook, E-vites, and email to save on actually using invitations.)
Set up enough tables and chairs for everyone to work and start assembling bracelets (Click here for instruction sheet)
- If you cannot afford to supply the materials or snacks for the event, have a potluck style party and ask people to bring the different items needed.
- Also, making a race out of it is fun. The person who makes the most at the end of the night wins a small prize.
- Or, have everyone who comes put his or her name in a basket and have a drawing at the end of the event for a prize.
- You can also put an offering basket out for donations to the Children’s Gospel Box Ministry.
- Make sure to take pictures of the party and post them on Facebook. Also send your pictures to us and we will post them on our site as well.
After the Party
Once you have made the bracelets you can mail them to:
4905 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92807
Please contact us if you have further questions:
Or call us at: